Saturday, May 27, 2006

Parents' day...

On 27th May is parents day....I don't even know that such day exsits! Ooohh...ketinggalan zaman... So...Girls Brigade got do some persembahan for parents laa...i'm in it too...so is Chan and Keldi (they one group wif me) Some do singing, others do dancing and so on... All dedicate to parents... So....our group (Chan, me and Keldi) did singing...we wanted to do 'Wake Me Up When Septermber Ends' by Green Day, cos Chan is a no. 1 fan for them...I hardly noe them though...hahah... Then...I told Chan that our other group member (Janice) cannot come for the persembahan. So, on Thursday, we changed the song to 'Wind' by Akeboshi...yupp...from Naruto...hahaha...quite fun while performing it...cos' i'm sitting and Chan and Keldi were standing and singing with me...^.^ All the gals that watch Naruto knew it was Naruto laa...so simple...plus this song has a very nice meaning and melody. Best of all..it's way better then 'Wake Me Up When September Ends' 'cos it's more lively than the other one. Wake Me Up..bla bla bla...was very boring and it felt like dying...har har har.... Not bad laa...received quite a clap at the end...so FUN!! I saw Ruth's head (my senior) peeping out from her seat...hahhah!! Then when all is finished, all went outside to eat!! Yay~~ we get to eat too!! ^.^ Very nice...mmmm..taste's gudd!! But, sadly, Chan and Keldi are leaving Girls Brigade and are going to join PBSM...so, it's like a farewell party...anyways, were still fwens and there is still Janice in there...hopefully she doesn't leaves me too... I really don't understand Mandrin, well, only a bit...haha...really need a translator...but no need to bayar gaji laa...hehe...

No comments: