Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Let's Get Things Started!

Okay....last Sarturday I went for this Karate Tournament at the dojo, near Regent Hotel. We vs. with SMK Jalan Oya....then got, SMK Chung Hua and SMK Tiong Hin. See!! SMK Methodist still not in!! Haiya! Don't believe it! Anyways....I got three Gold...ooohhh....yeah...three! One for basic (Kehon), another for Kata Open and the last one is for Kumite 16 and below.....yeah....I'm the youngest there....hehehhee...pangkat pun tinggi jugak....har har har... The Kumite one rite....sial arr....after 2nd round my leg (near the ankle) start to bengkak man!! ShooT!! Susah to walk arr...paling teruk all the guys start to come up and see wad happen...busybodies...one of them fanning me, siaw....not to mention I....haiz...nvm... So, they sambung the match for tomolo.....When tomolo oledi lehh....(Sunday) after go to church have to go to Karate again, for the finals and semi-finals....then make it to the finals with an ankle strap....hehee...lucky me,...vs Oya u noe....she lihai in kicks.....i juz block and hand 2 hand combat.... So...for short...it was quite easy....the scores were 6-2. Hehe...I noe.... Lucky rite? Then the next day, was BM2 test....shoot! I forgot to study u noe....no time! Because in the morning I was busy playing '.hack Quarantine Part 4'...nice game that one....ooohhhh...cannot stop playing!! RPG game laaa...hehhee....When the test almost began, I read through only for the tema and persoalan part.... I was really hoping that the tema and persoalan come out...and IT DID!! Yay~ So lucky...but when the 3rd and 4th persoalan, I suddenly went blank...I don't even know what crap I wrote in there...hehehhee...As long it fills the page, it's good to go.

No comments: