Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Pauline's Bad Luck Day..


Yesterday, it was raining very heavily...before that, I accidently dropped Pauline's water bottle, which made all the water spill out. Yup. All that Science reference book's fault. She knew it was me, so she stared at me like a...ummm....very hard to say laa... Then, all our classmates atart to say taht she juz...u noe wad la...So, I started running downstairs with Tang Tang just to get a mop. Then got up again, we saw our Sejarah teacher, Cikgu Ibrahim. Then, I mop lo...the teacher still at the stairs. (The footsteps very load mahh...can hear lo) After finish mopping, I dragged Tang Tang with me to go put the mop. Then rushed back upstarirs just to see the teacher teaching. Hehe....I told Pauline that I will help her go and fill her water bottle with water again. At the same time it was raining very heavily. I used shortcut, the one that the guys use...hehe.... When we got there, we have to cue up lo...luckily I saw Tom (former classmate) I called him to give up go at it first. Ladies first mahh... I told him. He dun wan arr....so we wait. Haiz... She have to for her Science Quiz, the one from Austrailia.

After she go for it lehh....Pauline came back....crying. That Desmond call me to pujuk her arr...so hard u noe. then the teacher come, asked her wad happened. They were all speaking in mandrin, to me it is hard to understand. Hehe...so after they finished bincang, I went to sit beside her, because that is where i'm sitting. I ask her lo, about wad happened. She said that, she cannot take the test because Alex wouldn't let her. The Science teacher forgot to tanda Alex's name, and she asked Alex to pick whether he wants Pauline or him to take the test. He said he wanted so, Pauline have to go back to class and study with us lo. Like that laa...She also told me, "I will NEVER forgive him!!"

No comments: