Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Chicken Menu 2...the quarelling...

N- narrator D- waiter Ho- restaurant manager I- VIP Henry- sweeper J- Alex's manager A- Hip Hop Star T and P- fan/customer
------------------------------------------------
I: That sweeper is going to be in big trouble. I am going to ask the hip-hop star to find him.
J: Hm..
I: I am going to....
J: Ah...
I: Do you hear what I just said?
J: O...
I: Why you hm, ah, o? WHY?? What kind of sickness do you have? Just answer me properly. I can't wait any longer! Lets
go to the cow shop!
A: Yo, that shop have cow flu, man!
J: Yes, thats right

After fifteen minutes...
I: (hitting the table, strongly and angrily) Let's get out of here!
A: Yo, lets go.
D: Hey, wait! Please wait for a moment.
Ho: Can I help you s.....(screaming) Ah! It's Alex! Can I have your autograph please...
A: There.
Ho: Thank you!

When Ho was discussing with the hip-hop star, two customers went into the restaurant.

PnT: WAH!!!!!! (screammingloudly)
T: Can we have your autograph please...
A: Here you go.
I: DO you want mine?
P: Who are you? I don't want your autograph. I don't even know you.
N: After that, the manager and the hip-hop starj ran away because of thse crazy ladies chasing them. After that, the
ladies came back, exhausted.
D: What would you like to weat?
T: Maybe I'll like the lamb chop please?
P: I'll like chicken rice. (say it fast) I don't want it to be cooked or served fired, I want it to washed with water or boiled
with fresh rice from Thailand, Kampuchea or whatever.
D: Alright.
P: Hey, have you ehard of his new album?
T: Who?
A: Alex, the hip-hop star. He is very famous especially for his glasses.
T: Excuse me sir, come here. Why are you so tall?? DO you eat rice and drink milk everyday?
D: Not only that, it also takes beef, chicken, steak, chicken chop, chicken rice, laksa, kari, ice lemon tea, Milo, chcolate,
cake, chocolate cake, vanilla, starberry and all the flavour for the cake in one day all mixed up and I become tall.


T: Let's play snapping while waiting for the food. Snap it, like this. Snap it. You know, snapping...
P: I'm snapping.
T: Snap it. Yo, yo, yo, yo, yo,yo.........
P: If you yo once more, I'm going to yo you!
T: Hey, waiter! Can you get me a glass of water?
D: What water? Drain water? Toilet water, boiled water? Mineral water? Undergroud water?
T: Any water will do.
D: Toilet water?
T: No, any water.
D: Okay, toilet water.
T: Call your boss here right now!
P: Boss!!!!!
Ho: Can I help you?

N: They were surprised that the waiter is taller than the boss.
P: Who is this?
D: My maid.
Ho: WHat maid?
D: Mermaid.
Ho: Mermaid you!
T: YOu have such a horrible, terrible and vegetable waiter!! (scream)
D: Do you want to order vegetables? What type of vegetables do you want?
Ho: Keep quiet! Or your fired!
D: What fired, a...fire??
Ho: If you say another word, I'll fire you.
D: Alright
Ho: You are fired!

Henry hit Ho's leg and fight again

Ho: You're in big trouble....if you do that agaiN!

Henry hit Ho's leg again.

Ho: How dare you hit my leg??!!
D: You are fired...... (whispering)
Ho: How dare you hit my leg!!!
I: No, no....(whispering)
D: You are fired....(whipering)
Ho: You are FIRED!!!
D: Standard line, never changes.
I: My money!!

Henry: What!!! (try to break broom butcannot)

Alex from outside came in , then Ho, Pauline and Theo run out and chase them

The end!!
-------------------------
Very messy, i noe...Soarry...Hehe...

1 comment:

ah bee said...

buzz buzz,heyzz found ur blog d,hahah,well dunno wad u say bout ur post but dun care,haha just wanna tell u that i found ur blog.