Monday, June 12, 2006

P. Moral Project....

....and I screw it UP!! Have to go to Kuching on the last minute...feel so bad...no I hav to bertungkus-lumus catch up... Now I hav no idea how to do the Pendahuluan and Objektif....if anything go wrong my fault lo... Haaaa!!! Feel really guilty!! So...now I started doing the best I can to finish it while playing with Sabre (dog). Anyways...since I don't noe wad to do at KCH, i eventually started to play running games wif my skinny cousin, chen kai (Stella, which means very skinny chicken) and her fat sister, Edrea...haiyo...so hard to sleep. Everywhere sakit...because I found out strategy to defeat her speed!! (since she is skinny, her speed can kalahkan Michael Shoe Makers's F1) Last time me and my older cousin have to o ambush...hhaha!! The secret is...you have to run everywhere...including jumping over doggy dung and running zig zag near the dog. And...I juz found out that, her 'best friend' lives very near to her house. From her bedroom window, you can see her (best fwen) house!!

No comments: