Monday, July 24, 2006

Comparisons...hate em'...

Hehe...today arr...the penyelia petang asked me and sardine and Azah, what class are we from. Say 1K lo. She say leh: 1K last year very quiet, unlike this year. I thought wanna compare classes arr?? Then, sardine say leh: We'll try to be better... Then P.P continue lo: I meant noisy as in they scream alot. We also don't want our students to be so silently dumb. She walked away after that. How dare they main compair compair wan...almost every year, the class i'm sitting in noisy la, cos i'm noisy..haha...that's why i hate comparing. I aslo hate it when they start asking me to compare sumthing...LAme.

Anyways...last Fri, I dun come to skool cos i need to attend this 'raptai' for Perhimpunan Beila sumthing sumthing. Got Taekwando, Wushu, Silat and KArate lo. On Sat leh...real day. Many students come. Methodist arr, got Tung Hua and some other skools...dunno wad are they doing there. When nampak the VIP leh, we start doing wad we're suppose to do lo. Nasib the other lady (KArate too), almost do salah but then pull back. Phew...she's at FRONT...my senior laa..black belter too.

Selection for representing S'wak for Seni Mempertahankan Diri 2006 in Penang will be on the third week of August. Skool holiday kah that time? Not sure. THis time Amelia says that if kata got GOLD, she chia me cola. If Kumite got GOLD, chia keropok pulak...heh....at least got sumthing to hope for. Harap not basi only laa...

No comments: