Monday, March 27, 2006

Just got home from my mother school. Go there to receive sijil only...that sijil from yayasan s'wak wan...got chien chien u noe..RM100 only! Haiya..my CNY angpao much more la..hehe..got about RM180 I think...haha! I oledi found the Hunter x Hunter and Fullmetal Alchemist songs!! *yeah!!* But the songs only in midi files...no people singing lorr... Haiz! I wan to find the one got lyrics but very hard to find it you noe.. Kahkahkahakhakha!! Nothing to say larr...i think i'm getting sick or sumthing..haa...chu!! All the time..then got stomach ache again...in the middle of the nite...arround 12.43a.m. I noe the time cos I looked at my watch...my father tonite go to Kuching again...so many stuff to do arr...busy busy...I have to go to school lo....cis! LAter I wan to shoot sumone...hahahah! Chao!

No comments: