Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Who is better? Me or David Beckam??


Haiz....tonite then my dad come home. So many things to do arr...wad to do lehh... Baru come home from football practice...I jadi goalkeeper arr, vs almost all the Form 2 students. Chan din come leh...overselpt I think..haha! Tang Tang and Francisca jadi defender. Cikgu Henry say that the football competition is on the 29th of April. My class position got 12 ehh...1st position belongs to the smart smart one...Put it easy way larr...top ten almost all from Methodist. Our class only got about tenstudents from St. Mary. If I've not mistaken, Jeremy got 15, Desmond got 9, Mohd. Ellyas got 22. Hard ehh...lagipun this is the 1st semester. Still got so many arr....heheh...my plaing teruk subject is PJK only got 62%...the only one got C. Haiya..tomorrow also got football. My trousers, especially, dirty arr...cos the padang is wet, then everyone kick the ball so low, I block use my legs only. Haven't fall down larr....^.^ Francisca got fall. Almost all the form 2 can play. Some of them even accuse us of not knowing the rules. Humph...mereka yang tak tahu hoh...say that defender cannot go so far. They all never play football games before I think. Unlike me, play the PS2 game..Wining Eleven 9 not bad game ehh....nice game. Infact, you can cusomise your player to beat David Beckam. I tried, MU kalah teruk....7-0..Hahah!!! I also call one of my player go tackle David Beckam jatuh. The got penalty kick but tidak masuk. At that time, David Beckam still receiving treatment. Kahkakhakhakah!!!

No comments: