Saturday, March 25, 2006

Today I woke up at 7.00am, just to go for karate lessons at Lanang. Far...need about 15 minutes from IPD to Lanang. Tiring larr...later have to go to school again...cos got kelas gantian. I tugas two times....yesterday and today...sapu the stairs...then after recess sapu again arr.... That 'Tang Tang' lorr..din sapu after recess yesterday. I kasihan her arr...later she tiba tiba jatuh tangga I also dunno. Hehe...she sendiri say that she will sapu today arr...haha...serve her rite for not finishing her Maths correction. Then I think later got Makmal ZNF quiz. That story got mix in with a bit of RPG stuff...quite easy to understand the story. I download so many midi files...all that Mr. Whale's fault. He dunno how to go on9 and search for the songs himself arr...need me to find Fullmetal Alchemist, Hikaru no Go, and Hunter X Hunter. Haha...he find pictures can!

No comments: